Saturday 30 March 2013

My torrential love affaire with Walter

A long time ago, I mentioned something about an epic love affaire with Walter (see my awesome ping pong career). I figured it's long overdue that I explain myself.

Following my very tragic accident, I figured there had to be some good that came out of it and I was right. I met Walter the day following the incident.
Meet Walter. 


Walter had a twin that followed him EVERYWHERE but I was pretty loyal. I took pictures with him, we went for walks together and he was even my date at the Christmas semi-formal!! We slow danced and everything. Walter was awesome because he never tried to cop a feel or to move too fast. He was always very respectful of me. He helped me up the stairs, into the car, was always by my side in the morning when I woke up... A perfect gentleman. He did however give me a weird rash in my armpit... 

For the first month, his twin followed us around all the time, but when the second month of our romance started, he went and hid in the closet, so it was truly only Walter and I. However, by the end of that second month, things between Walter and I went downhill. He started feeling like I was neglecting him, that I didn't need him in my life anymore. I tried to talk to him, but he eventually went and hid in the closet with his twin, never to be seen again. Needless to say, I was upset. But thankfully, I had my other boyfriend to cheer me up. 
Soon to be 13 years and still going strong.
It's probably forever.
Like a fairytale.
That's totally reality, right?
I'm normal, I swear. 


No comments:

Post a Comment